Smalley Control System Engineering
Design services we provide:
- Whether you need simple operator stations or complete control systems to support equipment for plant installations, Smalley Manufacturing would like the opportunity to assist you with your control needs.
- Our staff emphasizes on quality and customer satisfaction.
- We routinely construct panels using carbon steel or stainless steel depending on your environmental requirements specializing in sanitary and corrosive wash-down application construction.
- Allen-Bradley components are common in our control systems.
Some services we provide:
- Build to print control panels
- Complete turnkey control systems
- Applications consulting
- Specification development
- Complete system design
- Custom fabrication, painting, and engraving
- System documentation
- Vendor acceptance testing
- Field engineering support
- UL508A certified shop
- UL / CUL / CSA approvals
Smalley Manufacturing has been a registered UL panel shop since 1980.
Linear Wave Conveyor
Featuring Gateless Distribution
Smalley Manufacturing is offering a new style of conveyor primarily for the food industry. This conveyor is an extension of our horizontal motion line of conveyors and will resolve some existing challenges that are a persistent impediment to the food conveying industry. Some of the highlights are as follows:
- Multiple conveying profiles to properly handle various products on the same conveyors
- Gateless product distribution
- Gentle handling
- Easy to clean product pans
- Easy to remove product pans
- Low profile drive mechanism
- Bi-directional conveying
- Greater than 40 FPM conveying speeds (top speeds are product dependent)
- Greater than 5º uphill conveying
Features Coming Soon
- Proportional Gating
- NEMA 4X wash-down
Positive Drive Belt Conveyor
With enhanced sanitary design
Our latest design in positive drive belt conveyors incorporates many new features that make it an ideal option for wash-down environments. In addition to the features below, we can customize these conveyors to meet your specific needs.
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy to remove guards
- Easy to remove transitions
- Quick release take-ups
- Open design
- Easy to wash-down
- Plate design with continuous welding to minimize contamination points
- Optional cantilevered design for easy removal of belting
- Greatly reduces sanitation downtime