Unique Design Features
- Overlapping rigid buckets with exclusive bronze bushings at pivot points which far outlast the competitors’ buckets.
- Stainless-steel cross rods on “I” and “L” models lock buckets on chain.
- Sumitomo in line, grease filled, TEFC reducers are energy efficient and do not leak oil.
- Exposed chain guarded to height of 7ft. from floor.
- Adjustable torque limiter prevents damage to machinery if product jam occurs.
- Disconnect switch on motor with lock-out feature.
- 10 bucket sizes available in polypropylene, polyethylene, and polycarbonate. Each size and material available with center divider.
- Open tubular frames available in stainless steel, satin finish or carbon steel epoxy coated available on “S” model only.
- Chain available in carbon steel or stainless steel with oversized Delrin rollers in all models.
- Sprockets available in stainless steel, carbon steel, plated carbon steel or UHMW. The UHMW sprockets do not require roller bearings and are ideal for wet or corrosive locations.
- Roller-bearing housings are available painted, plated, composite plastic or stainless steel. UHMW solid plastic bearings available.
- Heavy shafts available in carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Configuration and dimensions as required by customer.
- Single or multiple discharge points.
- Zero speed sensors.
Smalley offers the ONLY elevator in the industry which is USDA-DAIRY accepted. USDA Meat and Poultry accepted models also available. Buckets can be impregnated with an antimicrobial compound.