Smalley Manufacturing Company is the leader in vibrating conveyor technology and design. We offer 80+ years of expertise in bringing world class technology, reliability and versatility to the next generation of Vibrating Conveyors.
The Smalley EMC2 represents the cutting edge in vibrating conveyor technology and design. The EMC2 uses electromagnetic drives providing unmatched response and control of product conveyance. Below are some of the key features that are part of the EMC2 conveyor.
- Instant Start and Stop, either manually or remote.
- Sanitary, custom finish, stainless steel pan design.
- USDA approved models (dairy or meat) are available.
- Full washdown capability.
- Low maintenance, with no mechanical moving parts.
- Solid state controls mounted in NEMA 4 or NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Automatic load compensation via amplitude feedback circuit.
- Adjustable flow rate is achieved manually or by remote with a 4-20 milliamp signal.
- Very low noise level (less than 65 decibels). Sound deadening pans are available for noisy products.
- Quick-change screens, custom-designed to your specifications, are available.
Contact our Experts Today!
Smalley’s focus is on the customers of tomorrow. We aim to help our customer create superior products for their own customers, which is part of our aim to engineer success at every level.
Let us help engineer your next success today by browsing through our products and services here, or if you would like to speak with someone give us a call and we would be glad to help you right away!